Wednesday 23 March 2016

The Grand Daddy of it all!

These are a few pics of the very early stages of my rendition of Inquisitor Lord, Castigan Leonis. He's the lunatic that created the Ordo Machinatus & like all megalomaniacs, he truly believes that all he does is for mankind's benefit & betterment.
I'm still not sure about what weapons to give him. I'd really like a flame weapon of some sort but I really like the look of the halberd in the pics. For the shoulder pads I was thinking of two Phoenician Terminator ones & sculpt some tassels underneath them. Like on Cataphractii terminators.
For the torso I used a Deathwing front & back them shaved a bit a plastic from the Grey Knight front to make it fit. I think it's a really simple but effective conversion. Apart from a few accessories (books, scrolls, ect) I can't think of what else to do with him. Maybe a carapace mounted flame pistol? Any comments or suggestions are welcomed & with any luck, some paint after the next entry. Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment